- Watch Later
- Video Grid Isotope
- Video Category
- Video Category Single
- Video Featured
- Video Slideshow
- Video List Category
- Video Order
- Video Order Single
- Videos Top
- My Videos
- Other Shortcodes
What you’ll learn
- By taking this course, you will learn, step by step, how to teach fun, engaging and safe yoga classes to children of all ages, from 2-17 years!
- Learn what the best yoga poses for each age group are – this course includes beautifully illustrated kids yoga pose guides for you to print out and keep!
- Learn the 5 steps to creating your own super fun kids yoga stories for kids aged 2-8 years
- Find out how to keep kids engaged and having fun in your yoga classes
- Understand the physical, mental and emotional development of each age group and how it relates to the kids doing yoga
- Learn to teach guided mindfulness meditations, relaxation practices and breathing exercises to kids
- Yoga games and activities – learn what yoga games and activities each age group enjoys
- Yoga sequencing – once children are aged over 8 they will love getting started with yoga sequences! This course provides you with sequences to teach to kids
- Learn how yoga can help children to deal with stress, worry and anxiety
- Learn the business of yoga! We have dedicated one full module on how to get your kids yoga classes into kindergartens, pre-schools, schools and yoga studios!
- No. There are no requirements to take this course. Anybody can teach kids yoga!
If you want to learn how to teach fun yoga classes to kids of all ages, then you are in the right place!
This course will give you all of the skills, knowledge, resources and confidence you will need to start teaching yoga to kids, today!
This course delivers all of the need-to-know information about children’s development and how it relates to learning yoga, you will learn how to teach excellent yoga classes that keep kids fully engaged and having fun.
You will be provided with exclusive Peaceful Babes, printable resources, including:
- A beautifully illustrated, Kids Yoga Pose Guide – one for each separate age group from ages 2 to 17
- A fully illustrated, 90 page, pose by pose guide, that includes pose pictures, instructions and benefits
- Beautifully designed, printable guided meditations, breathing practices and relaxation practices for each age group
- Exclusive, Peaceful Babes, kids coloring in sheets to hand out to your yoga students
- Printable class plans
- And much more!
The resources you will receive when you enroll in this course are exclusive to Peaceful Babes and are not offered by any other course worldwide!
You will also learn the, Peaceful Babes, 5 steps to creating fun yoga stories, plus tips on how to perform an incredible kids yoga story that keeps kids fully engaged and having a great time!
In addition to learning how to teach fun yoga classes to kids, you will also learn the business of kids yoga! The final module of this course is fully dedicated to showing you exactly how to earn a full time income from teaching yoga classes to kids, anywhere in the world!
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge, skills and resources to confidently start to teach super fun, engaging and safe kids yoga classes to children of all ages.
You need no prior knowledge to take this course, complete beginners are welcome!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for complete beginners through to qualified teachers and yoga instructors.
- You may be a yoga instructor who wishes to increase their skills and knowledge so that you can offer kids yoga classes at yoga studios, in kindergartens, schools or within your community.
- You may be a teacher who would like to introduce yoga and mindfulness activities into your classroom.
- You may be a parent or carer who wishes to learn how to teach yoga and mindfulness to your children or to the children in your care.
- Or you may be somebody with no prior yoga or teaching experience but you would still love to teach yoga and mindfulness to your kids in kindergartens in in your community, this course is for you too!
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)